Become a Voice Dubber
Thank you for your interest in voice dubbing Khan Academy videos into Burmese! We feel that voice dubbing videos are great for younger students who can't read subtitles. To get started, we would like to receive a voice dubbing sample from you. Please follow the instructions below:
1. To download the video and subtitles, please download 4Kdownloader: https://www.4kdownload.com/
2. Download the video and SRT file for the following video using 4Kdownloader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez1MIB8_2O0
3. Open the SRT file using NotePad or Text Edit
4. Edit the video by overlaying your voice and deleting Sal Khan's voice using a video editing software such as Camtasia: https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
5. Send us your sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name.
Looking forward to listening to your voice dubbed video!